Sunday, October 23, 2016

Drawing BLOOOOOOOOD!

In the spirit of Halloween, I present this story of a cartoonist who, in her words, says the best part about this program is "we get to save lives by doing what we love."

(Full Disclosure - I have been participating in the "Cartoonists Draw Blood" project since its inception.) Besides being a good cause, it's a joy to help in such a worthwhile program just by contributing a few hours and a pint of BLOOOOOD. 

Speaking of witch, I will be at Speaker's Church Saturday on Saturday, October 29th along with Carolyn, Bill Brown, and a shambling horde of cartoonists. If you show up, let me know that you've seen this post so I can interview for next week's page!

2016 Facebook Invite: https://www.facebook.com/events/491187757755990/


No comments:

Post a Comment